Boral Timber Flooring & Decking Supplier Sydney Australia
Boral Timber has been manufacturing timber & wood products for well over 100 years. As one of the largest suppliers of certified hardwood and softwood in Australia, Boral has a wide product range including flooring, structural timber, decking, furniture timber, decorative and cladding.
Boral Timber has a huge range of Australian native hardwood timber species in a variety of timber flooring products. Boral Timber’s range of solid strip flooring, parquetry, pre-finished hardwood engineered flooring and decking is suitable for new homes, renovations and commercial projects.
Boral metallon™ engineered hardwood flooring
Boral metallon™ engineered flooring envelopes the earthy beauty of timber flooring and contemporary aesthetics of precious metals, creating a synergy that is truly decadent.
With click lock installation, metallon™ seamlessly integrates into your space. Pre-finishing minimises the extra work required and allows for versatility with its ability to be sanded back to reveal a more natural blackbutt or spotted gum finish.
Available in these Colours:
14mm x 134mm wide
Boral Solid Strip Flooring
Boral tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Boral 19mm solid strip flooring is available in a wide variety of Australian hardwood species with a range of Janka (hardness) ratings. Some species are subject to state availability.
- The profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better
- Blackbutt and Spotted Gum have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties, make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.
- Boral 19mm solid strip flooring can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring
- Timber is one of the world’s few truly renewable resources
- Building a sustainable future - Boral Timber hardwoods have full Chain of Custody certification aligned with the Australian Forestry Standard (AFS)
19mm (180mm is 20.5mm thick)
Click Photos Below for Boral Engineered Flooring & Product Selection Guide PDF